Terms and Conditions
You are here: Home > Terms and Conditions
- The most important thing to remember is that you want to write - or create other work like art or music - and share your work with others. You are joining Publishing House Me determined to develop your writing and creative work, and learn from other members who are as committed and single-minded as you are.
- Any expressions of opinion on this site belong to the individual writers and not to Publishing House Me or the West Midlands Gifted and Talented Partnership. We accept no liability for any such opinions expressed on the site.
- Members of Publishing House Me who publish their work do so in the full knowledge that this means the work is published at law. Members may only publish work for which they hold the copyright - that is, they must have written or produced the work.
- The people who manage the site will remove any work that is unlawful or is considered offensive.
- All work sent to the site will be received in an area called Safehouse where it will be checked and if approved published on the main site.
- Only the first names of authors of work will be published and all work submitted will be archived after an agreed period of time.
- Publishing House Me and/or the West Midlands Gifted and Talented Partnership may wish to reproduce work from the site. This will be done in consultation with the author.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by "PublishingHouseMe" and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of "PublishingHouseMe ". We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, "PublishingHouseMe" takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of "PublishingHouseMe" -
© "PublishingHouseMe" 2010 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you feel we have misrepresented or infringed your copyright please contact us immediately.
Terms and Conditions
The term "PublishingHouseMe" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.